ETDA Annual Summit 2020 Ignite 2020 vision through the power of story
January 23-26, 2020
Evins Mill, Nashville, Tennessee
- Summit registration and travel Info ~ Register here
- Summit Agenda - Coming Soon
- Information for Service Project ~Coming Soon
To register for the service project, please contact email@example.com. The service project will be completed prior to the Summit. The cost is $275 and includes lodging and meals.
The Annual Summit has been a key community event for ETDA since its inception. An intimate gathering of about 30 people, our goal is for members and guests to achieve value in the following three areas.
- Practitioner Enhancement - Striving toward exemplary practices for practitioner practice. Examples include activities that enhance skills, knowledge or competencies through models, tools and/or processes.
- Business Operations - Providing opportunities for building business acumen and and best practices. Examples include speakers, peer learning groups and coaching circles.
- ETDA Community - Building and maintaining relationships within our Community. Examples include networking, shared meals, hospitality activities and other fun events.
We are pleased to welcome best selling author and speaker David Hutchens as our guest this year. To learn more about David and the topic of storytelling as an organizational capacity, visit his website here